e5ecbc products are intended for the harsh environment of motorcycle racing. As such they are warranted for a period of 3 months from purchase.
A degree of common sense is applied to this, especially to parts purchased in the closed season.
The vast majority riders use the same item on their machines for well in excess of this. We regularly see 25 year old e5ecbc's being raced.
If you have any problem with a part purchased form us, please return it to:
Unit 11 Excelsior Works,
Parts returned under warranty will be repaired or replaced as appropriate.
Parts may be returned within 7 days of purchase for a full refund if they are still in 100% perfect condition and are completely unused.
General Terms and conditions.
1. Unless agreed in writing, all parts must be paid for in full prior to shipment.
2. All parts are subject to a 3 month defect warranty.
3. This warranty covers only the item purchased from ourselves.
4. Racing is dangerous and stresses man and machine to the limit and beyond. Therefore warranty for failure of any individual part of this product is strictly limited to replacement of that part only. Any subsequent damage or injury however caused is not covered.
5. It is the users responsibility to ensure the product is suitable for them and it is maintained in good order.
6. All instruments are for information only. The user must ensure that sufficient protection precautions against over-revving and over temperature exist on their machine.
e5ecbc Instruments is a trading name of Woodview Electronics Ltd.
Registered in the UK 07029469, AMP Technology Centre, Rotherham, S63 9BL.
(01709) 2541254 email@example.com